Monday 21 September 2009

Animation Day

This my animation called 'the magic carrot' from I stop motion.

Love this video from the band Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the way she dancing and the glitter at the end of the video, it's not an animations but I think it will help me when I'am creating my animation for my dancing horse.

The ABCD pop up book, my maths tutor showed my this, I like the movement and each letter has a different pattern and texture and each letter pops out.

I am loving the animation on this music video Ladyhawke, Illustrations by
Sarah Larnach and also check out this blog http://wefindwildness.blogspot.com/ its pretty good blog, its got loads of mixed media from Illustration to music.


I love the movement in the opening sence to Juno, loose animation in this and the music goes so well, so cute.


A sneeking look of my Istop animation, still need a lot of work on it, its geting there. My animation is called the Magic Carrot.



ffwd from blu on Vimeo.





For my I stop animation my plan is going to based on a theme of a horse, for the background I am going to link it within the figure of my Horse with sound effects or music, my animation is to responds to words that I got given- I am going to produce a 'dancing' horse moving with disco beats.. I have made the Horses head out of paper mashe as I did with my last brief on Little Red Riding Hood, I have found a really good book called Tangible, some amazing funny images that going to help me loads & found some good animation that I put on my blog.
Lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment